myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Heidrich <Andreas.Heidr...@toyota-fs.com>
Subject Antwort: RE: TabbedPane does not remember position
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:56:52 GMT

Thanx for the hint. I already solved the problem. See the message with the
header "Re: [Tomahawk] TabbedPane does not remember position - solved".

 Andreas Heidrich                         (Embedded
 Organisationsprogrammierer/EDV Orga      image moved
 Toyota Kreditbank GmbH                   to file:
 Tel: +49-2234-102-1963|Fax:              pic15890.gif)
 +49-2234-102-99-1963
 Email: andreas.heidrich@toyota-fs.com

             "Fintan Conway"
             <Fintan.Conway@es
             b.ie>                                                      An
                                        "MyFaces Discussion"
             28.06.2007 10:43           <users@myfaces.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  RE: TabbedPane does not remember
                 "MyFaces               position
                Discussion"
             <users@myfaces.ap
                 ache.org>

Hi Andreas,

There is a focus component in the Sandbox which might do what you want.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Focus

Regards,

Fintan