myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Darren McEntee" <darren.McEn...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] skin-selectors
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:34:53 GMT
Thanks Matthias,

Looks like I'll have to stick to what I have.

Is it possible to do something like this?:

- http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/HowTo_1.gif

- http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/HowTo_3.jpg

i.e. icon above/below these message bundled Strings?

Thanks,

Darren.