myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Darren McEntee" <darren.McEn...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject [Trinidad] treeTable data display (xml)
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:01:30 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to Trinidad and experimenting with its functionality. I'm
looking for information on two things really...

(1). I'm trying out the tr:treeTable Trinidad component. I'm interested
in a finding a way to get it to read the structure of an XML file and
display the structure of the data within the hierarchy format of the
treeTable.

(2). I'm also interested in displaying the raw xml data as well.

Does Trinidad have any components for displaying the raw xml data on a
page? I've delved into the Trinidad documentation, and cannot see any
available component for this.

Is any of this possible? Or can you share your thoughts on this please?

Thanks & best regards,

Darren.

DISCLAIMER

1. The information contained in this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential
and may be legally privileged. This E-mail is intended only for the personal attention of
the stated addressee(s). Any access to this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it,
by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this E-mail or any
files transmitted with it. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this
E-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system. You may not forward this E-mail without the permission of the sender.

2. The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent
the views of AMT-SYBEX. Internet communications are not secure and AMT-SYBEX cannot, therefore,
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by
viruses.

AMT-SYBEX Limited is a UK company, registration number GB03036807 at address The Spirella
Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.
AMT-SYBEX (NI) Limited is a UK company, registration number NI024104 at address Edgewater
Office Park, Edgewater Rd, Belfast, BT3 9JQ.
For more information on the AMT-SYBEX Group visit http://www.amt-sybex.com