myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Anupama Dande" <dande.anup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Publishing Issue
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:53:31 GMT
Hi Paul,

    Isn't Maven like ANT, java based build tool, that uses pom.xml instead
of build.xml?

    I do have ANT build.xml but I am not using that as I am using the
Eclipses' default build file that helps me debug the application easily
using Eclipse debugger.

    Eclipses' default build deploys the web app in the
workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\webapps\myAppfolder
whenever I start the server.

    I am not able to figure out the default build file of tomcat which
eclipse uses... but for JBoss I observed that it uses
eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.jboss_1.5.1.v200609140551\buildfiles\jboss323.xml.
I have attached that file with this email.

    My problem is eclipses' build doesn't publish all the files (It
publishes only classes and skips all other files....).. this problem is
intermittent and I am not able to find out when it exactly happens.

Thanks,
Anu