myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Anupama Dande" <dande.anup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Binding in tr:table
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:10:05 GMT
if i remove myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar it gives me this error

SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
*java.lang.ClassNotFoundException*:
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener

So right now.. my application is working with

     jsf-api.jar
     jsf-impl.jar
     myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar

Thanks Andrew and I just hope this intermittent problem doesn't arise again