myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] skin-selectors
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:05:38 GMT
Darren,

there was an issue, filed by Simon, to enable customization of
MessageBundle Strings:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-417

The move, moveall,... are defined in CoreBundle file, and AFAIK it's
not possible to customize the Strings.

When you look at the English CoreBundle file, you'll notice, that
there are entries like
  <!--Link text for moving all the items-->
  <resource key="af_selectManyShuttle.MOVE_ALL">Move All</resource>
  <resource key="af_selectOrderShuttle.MOVE_ALL">Move All</resource>
  <!--Link text for moving selected items-->
  <resource key="af_selectManyShuttle.MOVE">Move</resource>
  <resource key="af_selectOrderShuttle.MOVE">Move</resource>
  <!--Link text for removing all the items-->
  <resource key="af_selectManyShuttle.REMOVE_ALL">Remove All</resource>
  <resource key="af_selectOrderShuttle.REMOVE_ALL">Remove All</resource>
  <!--Link text for removing selected items-->
  <resource key="af_selectManyShuttle.REMOVE">Remove</resource>
  <resource key="af_selectOrderShuttle.REMOVE">Remove</resource>

-Matthias