myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: JSF URL
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:22:24 GMT
> Why show JSF not the current URL in the browser ?????
> In old Struts-Apps I never had this problem.

it's a postback. the request is submitted back to your page

/faces/ctx/form.xhtml

contains your form and check the rendered action it goes to exactly this page
(postback)

in struts your page "form.jsp" contains a form and the rendered action is
"doit.do" (or what ever)

That's why.
There is somewhere a wiki for this issue/bookmark problem as well

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org