myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] <tr:selectManyListbox inlineStyle="..." contentStyle="..." />
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:05:54 GMT
inlineStyle is for the "root dom element", so you can style the
*complete* area of the component.

try: inlineStyle="background:red;"

and contentStyle is for the "content" of the component, here the
rendered <select /> and its option childs.

try contentStyle="background:green;"

-M

On 6/15/07, William Hoover <whoover@nemours.org> wrote:
> Is there a difference between "inlineStyle" and "contentStyle" attributes for the select
many list box component? While testing I found that inlineStyle="display:none" has no affect
while contentStyle="display:none" does. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org