myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Detailstamp facet problem
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:47:24 GMT
BTW, to be clear:  the original behavior, where contents
are not submitted with the "details" are closed, is
currently "not a bug" - set immediate to false (the default).

What I fixed was the issue where the contents were
showing up blank, which was a bug that would
affect any use of nested tr:tables.

-- Adam