myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] PPR scope and external fields
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:24:59 GMT
The only fields that are refreshed are those that are part of the
PPR target, exactly.  Arbitrary components can be added
to PPR with RequestContext.addPartialTarget(), so you could
(for instance) have a PhaseListener that made sure that
certain bits of content did get replaced.  There's some skankier
hacks for getting bits of DOM that aren't a full component
to be rendered.

-- Adam