myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Input Text Format That Uses A Mask
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 23:09:20 GMT
Roughly speaking, you:
- Create an issue on JIRA
- Attach a patch
- If it's a significant quantity of code, file a CLA
  http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

It's also generally a good thing to talk over the
design first.  I'd thing it'd be great if this were part of
the client-side validation code, instead of just its
own code.  I think getting this issue fixed:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-37
... would be important for that.

I'd love to see this functionality!

-- Adam