myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re-display Table Based on Filter Criterion Provided
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:21:47 GMT
I have a table displayed using the <h:dataTable ....>
and the data are of the ArrayDataModel type.

Now, I have to re-display the table again and again
based on a filter criterion provided in a <h:inputText
....> field.

I believe there is re-usable code that I can apply.

Nevertheless, I searched on the internet and found
something called the Data Grid of Apache Beehive
Project.  I think it is relevant to what I am trying
to do.

Has someone used the Data Grid?  Would you share the
code example?  Thank you.

http://farechase.yahoo.com/