myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [Orchestra] Orchestra and ajax
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:17:27 GMT
Hi Michael!
> the problem seems to be the first partial submit. After that a new
> Conversation is created. On subsequent partial submits it works like
> expected.
>   
Thanks for your webapp!
I managed to find the problem and I think I fixed it.
The problem was: I tried to work with the HttpServletRequest/Response
objects gathered in the OrchestraServletFilter to be independent from
the FacesContext, though, this fails if one replaces/wrappes these
objects for some reasons in the JSF layer ... what Icefaces seems to do.
Now I try to get a FacesContext and fall back to my direct connection
only if there is no FacesContext ... voila, your example started to work.

> btw.: with the latest build I get a java.lang.IllegalStateException: no
> facesContext error. Works with an older build.
>   
fixed now too.

Have fun again! :-)
Ciao,
Mario


Mime
View raw message