myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Ortiz <cor...@coral-technologies.com>
Subject SelectedOneMenu problem
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:35:07 GMT
Hi,
I'm having a problem with a selectedOneMenu ,

i have

<t:selectOneMenu
     onchange="getSelectedID();"
       id="cmbSerivces"
      forceId="true"
       value="#{quarrelsBean.selectedService}"
        title="No location selected"
        required="true"

valueChangeListener="#{quarrelsBean.serivceItemSelected}"

    <f:selectItems
      value="#{quarrelsBean.servicesItems}"/>
   </t:selectOneMenu>

so far so good, when the value changes call serivceItemSelected load the
needed info ,
but when i try to submit the page

 <t:commandButton actionListener="#{quarrelsBean.UpdateQuoatation}"
id="btn_Save" forceId="true" />

By Some reason does not go to UpdateQuoatation but serivceItemSelected

any ideas why ?ยก

Thank you for the help.

PD

 function getSelectedID() {

     document.getElementById("btn_Save").click();
 }

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici [By the power of Truth, I, while living,
have conquered the universe]