myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Safurudin Mahic <safu...@stud.aitel.hist.no>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:chart and Adobe SVG Viewer
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:50:27 GMT
Trinidad doesn't depend on or use Adobe SVG viewer. Trinidad generates
SVG xml, which is a W3C
XML standard for describing vector graphics. Some browsers
use the Adobe SVG plugin to be able to render the graphics, but as the
EOL on the Adobe website says, most browsers have native support for
viewing SVG nowadays.
Also, discontinuing support for the SVG viewer application doesn't mean
you can't download or
use that application/plugin to view svg which the chart component
generates. Henceforth, this is of
no concern for Trinidad or the chart component.

Cheers,
Safi