myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] how to trigger PPR manually
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:38:45 GMT
Hi, I'm looking for a method to trigger PPR upon setting certain
conditions on client operations.
I have a multipanel page, where one panel contains an iframe for
rendering a blob through browser plugins.
Users are allowed to swap, minimize and restore panels through js, thus
these operations are purely client-bound.
When the Adobe plugin is involved to manage iframe contents (both on IE
and FF), the iframe area is not refreshed after its panel is restored or
swapped.
Don't ask me why.
Thus I need to force a refresh, and this would be much better if
partial, e.g. concerning only that panel.
How can I trigger it from js ?
Thanks -- Renzo