myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Obster <mich...@obster.org>
Subject Re: Validation errors when using h:selectManyCheckbox
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:00:34 GMT
Hi Andrew and list,

I've written a converter which converts ArticleGroup into a string and
backwards. The ArticleGroup has 3 attribute id(long),
description(String) and active(boolean). Converting in both directions
are running. The resulting string looks like "1;ASAP PC;true".

Using Strings in the SelectItem works, but when I use ArticcleGroup as
object, I'm getting a validation error: value is not valid option.

Can you tell me what's wrong, because strings are not as beautiful as
using the objects in a more direct way.

Cheers,
Michael