myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Publishing Issue
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:25:41 GMT
Anu,
I used Maven v2.0.6 [1] and the Eclipse plugin.  This allow me to
develop in Eclipse, including the ability for running the application
inside the IDE, and package war files using Maven.  I have not done the
Maven configuration to cleanup the WEB-INF/classes and WEB-INF/lib
before packaging.

***
* Eclipse plugin configuration in pom.xml to set the build
* directory inside the webapp source tree. This way you can
* point the application's <Context docBase=""> to the webapp's
* source tree for debugging inside Eclipse.
***
  <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
         <configuration>
           <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
           <buildOutputDirectory>
             ${basedir}/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes
           </buildOutputDirectory>
           <wtpversion>1.0</wtpversion>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>