myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Raymond K. DeCampo" <rkdeca...@promergent.com>
Subject RE: MyFaces jar files in JBoss container
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:33:51 GMT

or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission
in error, please notify us by telephone or by electronic mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Boeckli, Dominique [mailto:dominique.boeckli@eds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 03:48
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: MyFaces jar files in JBoss container

Hi Dave,

myfaces stuff comes here: ...........deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs\

and this file has to be updated accordignly: .....deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\conf\web.xml
(see the jsf section)

in 4.2.0 the new Tomcat is in ...........deploy\jboss-web.deployer.

In your case i think you use JBoss 4.2.0.GA, right? They use Tomcat 6 and they have a strange
setting for the
JSF stuff. I wasn't able to make it run. Finally i deleted Tomcat 6 in JBoss and replaced
it with the older Tomcat
used in JBoss 4.0.5, and it worked very well.

Greetings

Dominique

  _____