myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad seems to be ignoring my old menuTabs styling
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:02:59 GMT
Hello Daniel,

The following are the valid selectors for navigationPane:

   public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_ACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-active";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_END_CONTENT_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-end-content";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_END_JOIN_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-end-join";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_END_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-end";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_MID_CONTENT_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-mid-content";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_MID_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-mid";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_START_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-start";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_BOTTOM_START_CONTENT_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-bottom-start-content";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_END_JOIN_TO_INACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-end-join-to-inactive";
   public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_END_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-end";
   public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_INACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS
=
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-inactive";
   public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_MID_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-mid";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_JOIN_FROM_ACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-start-join-from-active";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_JOIN_FROM_INACTIVE_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-start-join-from-inactive";
   public static final String
AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_JOIN_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-start-join";
   public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_START_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs-start";
   public static final String AF_NAVIGATION_LEVEL_TABS_STYLE_CLASS =
     "af|navigationPane::tabs";

You can find most of the valid selectors in
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.SkinSelectorsalthough
not all yet sadly. As for the xml file for selectors, Trinidad also
has one that can be found in trinidad/src/site/xdoc/skin-selectors.xml

Also, normally http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html should
show the current version's valid selectors, but I see that it isn't the case
yet.

Regards,

~ Simon

On 6/12/07, Matt Cooper <matt.faces@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I believe the Trinidad implementation of tabs use "background-image:
> url('path/to/image.png');" styles to create its appearance rather than
> icons.
>
> Doing a search on Google, I found this email thread containing
> navigationPane styles, the tabs-inactive part looks like there is more too
> it, e.g. "af|navigationPane::tabs-inactive af|navigationPane::tabs-start {
> ... }":
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-adffaces-user/200610.mbox/%3C20061012062315.87E5F1F3A0F@mail-in-07.arcor-online.net%3E
>
> Correct, I do not see any skinning documentation for navigationPane on
> this page:
> http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html
>
> Regards,
> Matt
>
> On 6/12/07, Hannum, Daniel <Daniel_Hannum@premierinc.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Thanks, that's a very useful option, but I still can't figure it out. For example
one class in the generated HTML is