myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2??
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:02:40 GMT
Honestly, I have been moving so many things that I am not sure what
might be left. Basically I did move all the stuff so shared is
backwards compatible (tomahawk was not compiling with the snapshot of
myfaces 1.2 which passed the TCK due to changes in shared). I would be
great if you could check that those things that you remember
implementing/fixing are in myfaces 1.2 too (and this is not only for
Martin!) :-)

Then, myfaces 1.2 will be ready for release. However, now there is a
bug [1] that make some coercions to fail, but I think it is a bug in
tomcat-el, although it appeared when I was doing the more complex part
of the merge (mostly, javascript and form rendering) which I guess it
has nothing to do but you never know...

Cheers,

Bruno

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1656