myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiral...@yahoo.es>
Subject accordionPanel problem
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:08:52 GMT
Hello, can anybody help me with accordionPanel functionality?

I'm getting the following javascript error:

Error: Effect.AccordionSize is not a constructor
Archivo de origen: http://localhost:8080/ServiceDesk/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11823268/accordion.HtmlAccordionPanelRenderer/customRico.js
Línea: 84

I'm just updated to:
                                myfaces-api-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
                                myfaces-impl-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
                                tomahawk-1.1.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
                                tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.7-SNAPSHOT.jar

I guess they are compatible. I have found a compatibility matrix between myfaces and tomahawk
but it's not updated..

Thank you very much.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com