myfaces-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with s:timedNotifier
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:43:44 GMT

No Mike I'm sure this is not the Seam issue, because other components of
sandbox work fine.
and Also I studied the source code of the TimedNotifier
in decode() method it is written an if statement:

if(component instanceof UIInput){
}else{
   throw new UnsupportedOperationException("..."); // the exception message
that I put to this post
}