myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Nate.Perk...@gdc4s.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Trinidad skinning guide
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:21:12 GMT
It seems like the skinning guide for Trinidad on the Apache Myfaces site
is out of date.

I'm trying to recreate the Oracle ADF look-and-feel skin but using
Trinidad components, so far its just been trial and error and Firebug to
help me.  Is there a way to get at the original Oracle ADF css file with
the skin selectors?

On another note, does anybody know what happened to the line that used
to separate content from header in the panelHeader component, I noticed
in Trinidad that it no longer has a separator...do I need to put a
separator component in there by hand for each panelHeader?  Also, is the
skin selector for separator still af|objectSeparator or is updated?
(this prompted the first statement).

I'm trying to port to Trinidad, but I've got to be honest, the
documentation and available resources for skinning is poor!

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
nate.perkins@gdc4s.com