myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning tr:inputText
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 11:04:14 GMT
Thank you for your hint, I'll try it as soon as I can.

It seems that I'm not quite there yet, I'm two steps behind.

I'm using a skin extending the simple-desktop:

<skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
    <skin>
        <id>stp.desktop</id>
        <family>stp</family>
        <render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop</render-kit-id>
            resources/css/skin-stp.css
        <extends>simple.desktop</extends>
    </skin>
</skins>

and in skin-stp.css I define some things, such as

.AFDefaultFont:alias {
  font-size : 18px;
}

and

af|inputText::label {
    background-color: red;
    font-weight: bold;
}

And none of them is working. The text is overall very small (nowhere near
the 18px I put there to test) and tr:inputText labels are neither red nor
bold. It seems like it is ignoring my skin-stp.css definitions. What could
cause this?