myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:table within tr:table
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 15:49:57 GMT
I suppose it should indeed work inside of a column, but it isn't.

I've tried with a detailStamp like this:

        <f:facet name="detailStamp" rendered="#{attribute.xtipdado eq 'S' or
attribute.xtipdado eq 'L'}">
var="attributeData">
        </f:facet>

and I got an error: <f:facet> Facet Tag can only have one child UIComponent

I don't understand, since the facet only has the tr:table. I also tried it
using a tr:panelGroup with the tr:table in it, but to no avail.

What can I do?