myfaces-users mailing list archives

From eric.j...@novartis.com
Subject how to reference tomahawk-sandbox on a JSP?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 20:15:49 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to use some of the tomahawk sandbox components. After downloading
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
and extracting lib/tomawhawk-1.1.15-SNAPSHOT.jar into my webapp's
WEB-INF/lib directory and restarting, I get an error when including the
sandbox taglib on a JSP:

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox" prefix="s"%>

***The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox cannot be resolved
in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Are there other steps I should take in order to use tomahawk-sandbox?

Thanks for any help,
Eric Jung

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.