myfaces-users mailing list archives

From eric.j...@novartis.com
Subject Re: how to reference tomahawk-sandbox on a JSP?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 21:37:12 GMT
Hi Grant,

Yes, I've included tomahawk-sandbox.jar, in WEB-INF/lib, although it's
named tomawhawk-1.1.15-SNAPSHOT.jar. Any other ideas?

"Grant Smith" <work.grant@gmail.com>
05/18/2007 05:02 PM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: how to reference tomahawk-sandbox on a JSP?

Did you include the tomahawk-sandbox.jar as well as the tomahawk.jar ?
(Sandbox is a separate jar)