myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Trompertz" <Michael.Trompe...@feltengmbh.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] _validateAlert is not defined
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 10:28:35 GMT
Perhaps I was a little bit unprecise.
My action triggers a navigation rule to another page. This works only
when I set required to false. If I set it true nothing happens, no page
switching no error message in the javascript console.
I think something happens in the javascript validation code, so that the
oSubmit variable is set to false.
Maybe ist similar to the "Re: [Trinidad] m1-incubating -> 1.0.1 SNAPSHOT
changes" thread.
I am using facelets 1.1.12 and the trinidad trunk.

Michael

Michael,

I quickly ran your sample in both JSP and Facelets against the very
latest
trunk and it works fine.  I'm not able to test the 1.2 branch right now,
but
might be good to know which one you've built against.

D.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Mime
*	Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)

*	Unnamed text/plain
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200705.mbox/raw/
%3c5bbf92e70705240918y5ed1b79cn9de55eab36f965c5@mail.gmail.com%3e/1>
(inline, 7-Bit, 3529 bytes)