myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Trompertz" <Michael.Trompe...@feltengmbh.de>
Subject AW: [Trinidad] _validateAlert is not defined
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 07:26:13 GMT
Here is my example. Without the required-attribute in the tr:input-tag
ist works.

<jsp:root xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page"
xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" version="2.0">

<c:set var="webRoot"
value="#{facesContext.externalContext.requestContextPath}" />

<ui:composition id="comp">

value="${logging.filename}"></tr:inputText>

</ui:composition>