myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Trompertz" <Michael.Trompe...@feltengmbh.de>
Subject AW: [Trinidad] labelAndAccessKey don't work
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 06:13:02 GMT
That's great news - thanks a lot!
I will have a look and a code and try to understand it - hopefully I can do the next extensions
myself ;-).

Michael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Mai 2007 00:59
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: [Trinidad] labelAndAccessKey don't work

Michael,

I just implemented it. :)  You can check out the code.

-- Adam

On 5/18/07, Michael Trompertz <Michael.Trompertz@feltengmbh.de> wrote:
> Again the question:
> Has anybody some hints for me to extend this functionality for facelets?
> Everything is welcome!
>
> Michael

which handles the other (normal) attributes.
> Can you give me one (better more) further hints?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael

startup.  You add rules in that method, and those rules are what gets called per component.
 Look at StringArrayPropertyTagRule for an example.

> -- Adam
>

> On 5/8/07, Michael Trompertz <Michael.Trompertz@feltengmbh.de> wrote:
> > Thanks for your answer. But it doesn't really help.
> > I set breakpoints at the constructor and the methods and I stopped at the constructor
for every component at every page. Due to the value of _markInitialState != null the if part
as only executed the very first time after the start of the application. The functions are
never called.