myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the myfaces sandbox
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 17:04:40 GMT
Matthieu,

The Tomahawk taglib on the wiki  is the one most of us are using.   As
we need new components, we add new entries for them in the wiki page.
If there's an entry missing, it's probably because no one has needed
that particular component under facelets yet.

Note also that there is a Tomahawk "sandbox"-specific taglib on the
facelets wiki.   There's a link to it at the top of the Tomahawk
facelets wiki page.

It's unfortunate that the sandbox and the tomahawk taglib pages are on
two different wikis, but until someone takes the time to move one of
them to the other wiki, that'll be how it'll remain.

Please don't add entries to sandbox components to the tomahawk taglib
since this will cause problems for people not using the sandbox, but
please DO add them to the sandbox wiki page.