myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript oamSubmit rendered only if commandButton is in component tree
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:27:10 GMT
I fear at the moment you would have to put at least a dummy commandlink
(<t:commandLink />) in your page. Thats how I currently work around
this problem.

I would also appreciate to always have that function available.

I think we should propose that on dev@myfaces.apache.org

you might be interested in following that thread.