myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "William Hoover" <whoo...@nemours.org>
Subject [Trinidad] How to add a custom JavaScript resource script
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 13:41:52 GMT
I was wondering if anyone knows how to add a js resource in Trinidad? I have a custom component
that needs to render a script. I noticed that there is a org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.XhtmlUtils
class that has the writeLibImport(FacesContext context, RenderingContext arc, Object libURL)
and addLib(FacesContext context, RenderingContext arc, Object libKey) methods. Is this the
correct approach? Is there a better way to add the script without referring to a implicit
URL? Can the org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.jsLibs.AliasedScriptlet
class be used to accomplish this?