myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Erik Kron <erik_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject SEVERE: Exception ... class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 14:29:23 GMT
I am getting the following error when I attempt to deploy my application in tomcat 5.5.15

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener

I see the above error in /var/log/tomcat5/catalina.out

My environment:

fedora core 5
apache 2.2.2
tomcat 5.5.15

I have the following libraries in WEB-INF/lib

tomahawk-1.1.3.jar
commons-el-1.0.jar
myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar
beanaction.jar
commons-fileupload-1.1.1.jar
jstl-1.1.0.jar
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-lang-2.1.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
ibatis-common-2.jar
mysql-connector-java-5.0.4-bin.jar
commons-digester-1.6.jar
ibatis-dao-2.jar
ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar

Any help on how to resolve this problem will be appreciated.

Regards,
Erik