myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [ Tobago ] Help Regarding custom message for Conversion Errors
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 16:13:05 GMT
For more information on the XML file format see

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Properties.html#loadFromXML(java.io.InputStream)
and
http://java.sun.com/dtd/properties.dtd

Specifying string resources in XML -- though being a little bit more
verbose -- has the advantage that you can more easily use special
characters like German umlauts without resorting to native2ascii.

Regards,
Arvid