myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Mitev" <adrian.mi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: double click issue in Firefox...
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 21:12:36 GMT
To prevent the double submit you could use a server side solution like the
token synchronizer pattern implemented as a shale component called s:token
from shale-core lib that you can get from here [1] or to implement it
yourself [2]

[1] http://shale.apache.org/
[2] http://jroller.com/page/mert?entry=jsf_preventing_double_form_submit