myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "::SammyRulez::" <sammyru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to force validation
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 09:03:38 GMT
I mean

1) cut DescrD from bundle so that message will be "value required"
only in appropriate language (the message is near the field so that
the field name is not really necessary to me)

2)extend message loader in order to translate upon a key/language
dictionary a proper name for the fields (more difficult but better)