myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] Portlets and Trinidad
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 15:50:12 GMT
Hello Martin,

Our two portlets experts for Trinidad are Jeanne Waldman and Scott O'Brian.

Personally I did not work with portlets and the features you're mentioning
so I cannot really answer them except maybe the "including the
script/style-elements in the header of the page" part. I think I saw a patch
about that, allowing the portal to include a special parameter in the
portlet request that tell it to not compress its skin selectors. As a
result, the portal can be in charge of defining the look of its portlets,
which is prety cool imho. I don't know about the script however, but I think
you have to inline them in the body... even if this is against HTML
4.01Strict I think.

Regards,

~ Simon