myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject panelNavigation2 collapses when choosing one menu choice but not another?
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 13:11:13 GMT
I have a panelNavigation2 menu with 4 menu choices and when I choose one of them, the menu
stays open
and the selected choice is highlighted. But if I choose a different menu choice, the new page
is displayed but the
menu is collapsed. I can't find any difference between those two choices, they do exactly
the same, so why does the
menu collapse, what am I missing?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: