myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Clemens Sietas" <sie...@gmx.de>
Subject [Tobago] datepicker needs specific id
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 09:21:39 GMT
Hello,

I am using a tx:date in the following way.
I have given the component an id.

<tx:date id="vldtyBeg"
         value="#{controller.selectedVldtyBeg}"
         label="#{controller.keyLblValidityBegin}"
         readonly="#{controller.forEditSelected}">
  <f:convertDateTime pattern="dd.MM.yyyy"/>
</tx:date>

However, I am getting the following warning which tells me
that I have to use a specific id. In my opinion I am using
an id.
Is it possible to prevent the code from throwing the warning?

Thanks in advance
Clemens Sietas

WARNING: Component page:dlgAddEdit:_idJsp111:vldtyBeg_pickerpopup:_id0 just got an automatic
id, because there was no id assigned yet. If this component was created dynamically (i.e.
not by a JSP tag) you should assign it an explicit static id or assign it the id you get from
the createUniqueId from the current UIViewRoot component right after creation!

Clemens Sietas
email: siecle@gmx.de