myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiral...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: <s:pprPanelGroup> and datascroller
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 06:33:09 GMT
Don´t worry about the problem. It works!!! The solution was establish: preserveDataModel=false
and sent binding values at inputText field in order to reset datascroller.

There are two execution of methods (can you explain why is this happening? lifeCycle???).
At first execution you recieve binding values, in this step you can reset datascroller internal
variables (pageIndex, rowsCount, ...) depending from previous binding values....

Thanks for your interest Ernst. Only one thing, can you explain me why the two execution of
methods when you go to server (Request - Response). Thank you very much!!!

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Ernst Fastl <ernst.fastl@gmail.com>
Para: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Enviado: sábado, 19 de mayo, 2007 15:52:11
Asunto: Re: <s:pprPanelGroup> and datascroller

Thanks for the detailed information,

I will try to reproduce the problem. Am I correctly asuming
that the inputText you are referring to is some sort of a search string
which shrinks the list of the datatable to matching entries?

and i guess you are using something like onchange="submit(this);" for
the inputText right?

kind regards

Ernst

http://es.answers.yahoo.com/info/welcome