myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Graeme Steyn" <g.st...@cqu.edu.au>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] faces-1_2-070427 build problem
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 23:59:25 GMT
Good Morning,

A quick update.  The problem still occurs on my system when attempting
to build the plug-ins.  I have however, downloaded the affected plug-in
from

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/
trinidadbuild/maven-xrts-plugin/1.2-07-apr-SNAPSHOT/

The plug-in has then been installed locally using:

mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild
-DartifactId=maven-xrts-plugin -Dversion=1.2-07-apr-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=e:/

The main Trinidad project now builds without any problems.

Regards,

Graeme.

________________________________

From: Graeme Steyn [mailto:g.steyn@cqu.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, 18 May 2007 9:24 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: [Trinidad] faces-1_2-070427 build problem

Good Morning,

Please can someone point me in the right direction.  I have checked out
the
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/faces-1_2-0704
27/
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/faces-1_2-070
427/>  branch.  I then do the following:

cd plugins
mvn install

I have always being getting the error below.  Any ideas?

Thank you.

Graeme.

[INFO]
----
[INFO] Building Apache Trinidad Maven XRTS Plugin
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
----
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] syntax error @[199,67] in
file:/E:/opensrc_svn/faces-1_2-070427/plugins/maven-xrts-plugin/src/main
/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadbuild/plugin/x
rts/XRTSParser.java
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[199,67] in
file:/E:/opensrc_svn/faces-1_2-070427/plugins/maven-xrts-plugin/src/main
/java/org
/apache/myfaces/trinidadbuild/plugin/xrts/XRTSParser.java
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror(Parser.java:504)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyparse(Parser.java:610)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.parse(Parser.java:488)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:296)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:312)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:308)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder$1.visitFile(JavaDocBuilder.java:365
)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.directorywalker.DirectoryScanner.walk(DirectorySca
nner.java:43)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.directorywalker.DirectoryScanner.walk(DirectorySca
nner.java:34)
[...]
com.thoughtworks.qdox.directorywalker.DirectoryScanner.scan(DirectorySca
nner.java:52)
        at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSourceTree(JavaDocBuilder.java:3
62)
        at
org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.extractor.java.JavaMojoDescriptorExtractor
.execute(JavaMojoDescriptorExtractor.java:477)
        at
org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.scanner.DefaultMojoScanner.populatePluginD
escriptor(DefaultMojoScanner.java:69)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.plugin.AbstractGeneratorMojo.execute(AbstractGen
eratorMojo.java:99)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
nager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifec
ycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
ifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Failures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:143)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)