myfaces-users mailing list archives

From loseyourself <hjm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Portlet and MyFaces integration: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: only absolute URLs or full path URIs are allowed
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 05:02:31 GMT

Hi,

Currently I am using RSA 7.0 and Websphere Portal Server 6.0 to do the
portlet development with myfaces.  While I am running the portlet, I always
get the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: only absolute URLs or full path URIs are
allowed

… more details are in the attachment.

I uploaded all the configuration files and the exception stack, could
anybody to help me have a look? I do appreciate for any help.

Cheers,

hj
http://www.nabble.com/file/p10713214/configfiles.rar configfiles.rar