myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sly_cardinal <cori...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple (unwanted) valueChangeListener events
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 02:26:28 GMT

I have found that the problem was being caused by number converters that I
had attached to the inputText fields:

<h:inputText value="#{clientItem.deposit}"
	valueChangeListener="#{creditTransferForm.updateDeposits}"
	immediate="false"
	onchange="submit();">
	<f:convertNumber minFractionDigits="2" maxFractionDigits="2"
	groupingUsed="true" />
	<f:converter converterId="javax.faces.Double" />
</h:inputText>

Removing the convertNumber elements (but keeping the converters) solved the
problem.

Thanks,
-Coridyn.