myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dravid <sun.n...@gmail.com>
Subject tomahawk tab question
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 18:52:19 GMT

Hi,
Can Someone please help me with this issue.
                   I am using tomahawk Tabbed Pane in an application and I
am having a problem in setting the size of tab itself.The size of the page
included int the tab depends on the size of the elements which is included
in its content.

As each tab in my tabbed pane  contains many elements, the size of the each
page included in the tab is different from each other  which I don't want to
be. I want to show all the tab pages in the same size.