myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Frozone <pereira.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Sandbox integration
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 11:45:08 GMT

Hi Newsgroup,

I just wanted to start a new MyFaces project in which I wanted to use some
nice effects. I need the tableSuggestAjax and some PPR which is integrated
in the sandbox component.

Now I really got some problems integrating sandbox to my project. I already
downloaded myFaces-Core 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.5. These two things work fine
without any changes in the web.xml.
Now when I want to integrate the sanbox component
(tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT) I get an error:
"You are using the MyFaces-package : tomahawk-sandbox in different
versions;"

Is there any tutorial how to integrate the sandbox component? Or what do I
have to do to get it working?

Thanks in advance!

Cliff