myfaces-users mailing list archives

From adrianis <adrianar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you make <t:inputFileUpload> work?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 23:35:11 GMT

Hi all,

I'm new trying to use tomahawk, cause I need the inputFileUpload tag.

I have the same problem, UploadedFile is null.

I am using:

1. tomahawk-1.1.5
2. I didn't find the commons-fileupload-1.0.jar, so, I'm using the
commons-fileupload-1.2.jar
3. I'm not using myfaces, here at work we use the Sun JSF 1.1(RI)
4. I'm using the property  enctype="multipart/form-data" in the form tag!!

And the same thing, when the page is submitted the setter method for the
UploadedFile object  doesn't
get called.

But I noticed something weird::

when I view the page source, the form stills being:

enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, and the enctype description says
in the tld:

    Content type used to submit the form to the server.
    If not specified, the default value is
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

Thanks,
-- Adrianis