myfaces-users mailing list archives

From omidh <om...@gmx.de>
Subject t:inputCalendar
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 04:32:33 GMT

Hi all,

I have a little problem with tomahawk...
When Insert a t:inputCalendar field everything works fine...
But when I try to save the Date in a Backing Bean in a Date field, also
these works ;),
but by printing out the Date again, I get all the time one day befor the
selected Date printed out...
Is these a bug in tomahawk? or a config failure, here my Tag:

<f:subview id="date_field" rendered="#{datatype.type == 'date'}">
							<t:inputCalendar id="inputdate_field"
monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader" weekRowClass="weekHeader"
popupButtonStyleClass="standard_bold"
				                currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
value="#{datatype.value_date}"
				                renderAsPopup="true" popupTodayString="Today: "
				                popupDateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy" popupWeekString="Week: "
				                helpText="MM/DD/YYYY"/>
						</f:subview>

you cann also what I described on: http://www.irian.at/myfaces/calendar.jsf
, click on a date in the Calender Form an look whats printed out.

thanks in advance,
Omid