myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Joe ONeil <josephon...@comcast.net>
Subject MyFaces 1.1.5 Tomahawk 1.1.5 Actions /listeners don't work
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 12:52:23 GMT

Hi I have been using Myfaces 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.3 I have screens with
multiple buttons and the action listeners and actions stop working when I
upgrade to 1.1.5 for myfaces and tomahawk Do I have to add anything
additional to make these work example I have a Select MenuOne control
<t:selectOneMenu value="#{customerRequestsHandler.noOfRows }"
	id="noOfRowsSel"  immediate="true" onchange="submit();"
	valueChangeListener="#{customerRequestsHandler.changeNoRowsListener}">
	<f:selectItems value="#{customerRequestsHandler.noRowsList}" />
</t:selectOneMenu>
This changes the number of rows on the datatable  works fine in 1.1.3 in
1.1.5 changeNoRowsListener is not called
The screen refreshes but the method is not called I have other buttons with
action and action listeners that are not called some are called a lot are
not
Thanks